Enrollment is just 5 steps away!
Follow our instructions to ensure your registration form is processed quickly and effortlessly.
Follow the appropriate link to access our online registration form. Complete the Family, Student, Parent/Caregiver, and Registration Agreement sections. Forms cannot be processed by the registrar until all the necessary information is provided.
Registration Link for 2018-2019 Enrolled Families: www.jovial.org/wtg/family
Registration Link for New Families: www.jovial.org/wtg/register
How to complete the form:
- Place check marks in all 3 boxes for Fall, Winter & Spring Quarters.
- Do not fill in the Student ID Number section as this will be completed by the college.
- Fill out all sections with the adult's information as the adult is considered the student.
- Do not fill out "REQUESTED CLASS SCHEDULE (ADDS or DROPS)"
- Complete both sides of the form (this form is required to be completed in full every year)
- BE SURE TO SIGN AND DATE the front bottom left hand side where indicated.
A non-refundable, one-time yearly reservation fee of $99 is required to reserve your spot in the class. (Tuition is not due at this time, but will be due before the start of each quarter.) This must be paid via check, money order, or cash. All families only pay one reservation fee, regardless of how many children or adults are enrolling. Please make your check out to Woodinville Toddler Group. On the memo line, write your child’s name and the name of the adult(s) who are be enrolling.
Mail your completed LWTech form(s) and reservation fee to the PO Box address listed below. These two items must be received within two weeks of your electronic registration submission. Your spot on the roster will be saved for two weeks to allow time for the registrar to receive the documents. If the documents do not arrive within two weeks, then you will be removed from the roster until they arrive.
Woodinville Toddler Group
14241 NE Woodinville-Duvall Rd. #138
Woodinville, WA 98072
Enrollment confirmation will be done via email. Your registration will be processed within 2 business days of being submitted. You will receive a courtesy email from our volunteer registrar once it has been processed. When the registrar has received your LWTech form(s) and reservation fee, you will receive a class confirmation email.
Special Note to 2018-2019 Enrolled Families and Open House Attendees:
- Printed registration forms and LWTech forms are available at WTG for your convenience.
- Reservation fees and forms can be turned in at WTG during class time or during an Open House.
- 2018-2019 Enrolled Families ONLY: Reservation fees can be paid online.
If you have any questions, please email our volunteer Registrar.
Wait List Information
Is the class you are interested in full? Don’t be dissuaded! Spots do open in full classes. When the class you are interested in is full, you have two options:
Follow the registration instructions as if you were enrolling in an open class. This includes sending in a reservation fee and LWTech form. Reservation fees will not be deposited until you enroll in a class. When a spot becomes available in your desired class, you will be emailed. You will have 2 business days to accept the spot. After that, the registrar will contact the next family on the list.
Enroll in an open class that fits your schedule and child’s age, and be placed on the wait list of the class you prefer. This will allow your family to reap the benefits of our program immediately. Along with following the registration process, please email the registrar to confirm your plan.